Accessibility Features at Hotel Pacific
Experience Monterey With Accessible Comfort
At Hotel Pacific, every guest enjoys a comfortable experience. Browse our full list of accessible amenities below. Our hotel is designed so that everyone, including people with disabilities, can experience the joy of hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Fire alarms for audio & visually impaired
- Accessible doorways for all public spaces
- Accessible covered area for pickup and drop-off
- Accessible self-parking
- Van-accessible parking spots
- Accessible parking spots
- 5 Accessible parking spots
- Ramps have sturdy railings, accessible landings
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path to guest rooms
- Accessible path for all public spaces
- Accessible elevator
Accessible Guest Rooms Feature
- 5 Accessible Guest Rooms
- Roll-in Shower
- Hearing and visual accessibility kits
- TV has closed captioning or decoders
- Viewports are lowered on the door
- Grab bars at the toilet
- Grab bars in the shower and/or tub
- Handheld spray unit in the shower and/or tub
- Shower/tub seat available
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity
- A wide path between and/or around beds
- Door & Lock System: RFID lock
At Hotel Pacific we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Hotel Pacific strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at [email protected] or (831) 373-5700. Subsequent reports were run on: 11/05/2022; 10/03/2022; 09/16/2022; 09/01/2022; 08/30/2022
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.hotelpacific.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.